Sunday, March 23, 2008

YAY!! BAND!!!

Ok, So many of you might not know.... I had been in band at the start of 8th grade, but by mid-october I decided that I could probably be making more progress on my flute even out of Band so I removed myself from it, joining the plethora of students who are in Exploratory (a variety of classes that rotate, ranging from teaching you how to golf (I did excellently in that one) to music appreciation (won't need that).)
But... I finally decided this week after going to another Band performance -I support my friends in Band, I've gone to every performance but one, when I was watching an excellent 8th grade basketball game (triple overtime) - that I really wanted to be back in band. I admitted to Mr. Rose, the band teacher, that I wanted to come back and explained why. He was very excited and this Friday I got back into band. It was awesome because when I came in everyone knew my name and were so excited that I was coming back.
So I just thought you guys might want to know.... : ) I'm back in Band!!!

No comments: