Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Well, Randy posted music...

So, after watching Randy's videos and thinking about if I should share my music interests, I concluded I would. These are some pretty cool videos demostrating some of my musical taste and a bit of the wonderful talent you can find on 'youtube'. It would be pretty cool if I was the one playing these but I'm not there yet. Although my dad wants me to learn how to play "Flight of the Bumblebee"(the really fast one with the guy playing the xylaphone) on the piano because I'm starting to play things much faster than they're supposed to be played.


Flight of the Bumblebee--I like full orchestras... and some jazz but I didn't find a video for that.




Moonlight Sonata--Lovely piano piece by Ludwig van Beethoven (did you know that he was deaf? For one performance his friend had to turn him around to see the crowd applauding)



Beatboxing flute player-- It's kind of interesting to mix these two talents together (the song is the Super Mario theme. I'm a Mario freak...)

There you go... A little of my style of music...

1 comment:

Randal Miller said...

great videos - I love hearing what other people are listening to