Thursday, March 27, 2008

My Blag!! Is that what your calling it??

Here is the latest picture of myself



10 Years ago I was..
I was at my first year up at Ricks College. Oh those were good times!!

If I were suddenly a Billionaire...
I too would pay off my student loans, and then travel the world without a doubt. I would also share some money with all of you.

Things on my to do list today..
Finish laundry, go grocery shopping (which I have already done), take a nap, clean up the house. Not much to do today, Matthew is on spring break for school.

Places I have lived...
Salt lake City UT, Sandy UT, West Jordan UT, St. George UT, Rexburg ID, Provo UT, Cleveland OH, Highlands Ranch CO, Arvada CO

The Best and Worst Job I have ever had..
The worst Job would be McDonalds, and the best would be a place called Biologics, where we made hospital bracelets. And of course being able to stay home with the kids.

The best thing I did this year..
Went on a trip to Hawaii!!

My favorite purchase of the last year...
I really can not remember. Must be exciting.

Something that most people do not know about me...
I am pregnant!!!

What I have been doing..

Last T.V show I watched: Survivor
Last book I have read: The scriptures. I don't read books. I know that is a disgrace to this family.
Last movie I watched: I am Legend ( Last night)
Last music I listened to: The radio this morning
Last website I visited: My E-mail

1 comment:

Holly said...

Say what? Pregnant? There is this part of me that's thinking no way, it's got to be a joke. Well congratulations. When are you due?