Sunday, March 2, 2008

Looks Like We've Really Taken Off...

Thanks to you all, this blog has really taken off. In February alone, we posted 36 entries - that's a post every 19 hours! Everyone from Bailey to Grandpa have added to this site, so give yourselves a pat on the back! (and if you still haven't gotten involved, its not too late - just give me an e-mail if you want to sign up)

I'll be taking you suggestions and changing the title picture every month. I was thinking of maybe using pictures of members of the family out in nature (especially in mountains of forests etc, since these images would go well with the title, "All Cottles Great and Small"). So I would be great if you all could send me some pictures of your family out in nature. Thanks!

2 comments:

wurstens5 said...

Hoooooray!!

Mel said...

Let's not forget to give a big thanks to Randy - if not for hime The Cottle Blog would not exist.