Monday, April 7, 2008

Snow in April?!

So to make all you southerners feel extra comfy in your warm homes... Starting @ about 7:30 PM Friday night till about 10:00 AM Saturday Edmonton had a huge massive snow fall - so we were back up to our ankles in snow .... sad part about it is that it was over one night! It is now almost melted (there are still some patches left) - but that is the wonders of the spring in Northern Edmonton! *Cross your fingers that there wont be snow on my birthday again (there was still snow on my birthday 2 yrs ago).*

ONLY ! MORE WEEK OF CLASSES - Then a week of Finals - the SUMMER!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!
Then I only have 4 weeks of classes before I go and do my student teaching, and then graduation!!!
Then a trip to Europe (Europe here I come!)!

3 comments:

wurstens5 said...

Good Job. I bet your excited to be done almost. Where are you going to go in Europe??

Anonymous said...

We had snow a week or so ago, too... Only a tad, but...

- Samwise

Holly said...

Amy I told you visit Virginia before it's too late. Europe will always be there.