Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April is Here

And with the beginning of this new month comes the offical unveiling of the new banner! Thanks to Kris for sending in this picture, as well as a number of others, which will undoubtedly appear in the months to come.

I hope that April is a good month for all. Here in sunny Virginia, things are really starting to look like spring. Theresa and I went out last week and took some pictures of the blossoms that are everywhere here in Charlottesville. I almost wanted to use one for the banner, but Kris' of all the grandkids was too hard to turn down. So, I'll just share the pictures in this post. Happy Spring everyone.





3 comments:

Kristin said...

Oooh, Pretty! Love that shot of you, Randy. Maybe you could pick up some modeling jobs on the side? :) We are starting to get some blossoms here, but have nothing so lovely.

wurstens5 said...

No fair!!! The last 2 days I looked out the window and what did I see white big snowflakes falling around me=(

Holly said...

I'm thinking I should have come to visit around this time of the year... Well maybe I'll think more seriously about moving to DC. I could enjoy that all the time.