Tuesday, April 8, 2008

FINAL FOUR [Edit]



I imagine that you are all as disappointed as we are that Theresa's reign is over. Darn that North Carolina! I guess that Theresa and I had a bias because we watched them play in Virginia and they were amazing. But congratulations to Craig and Kris, and especially to Craig for picking the point spread in th final game. I don't know about all of you, but I had a great time playing in this bracket. It makes watching the games more exciting - almost too exciting sometimes (UNC...)


Craig C: 6
Kristin: 5
Sam: 2
J'Neil: 2
Randy: 2
Theresa: 2
Addy: 2
Ben: 2
Matthew: 2
Grandma: 2
Craig M: 0
Roger C: 0
Grandpa: 0

[Edit] In terms of overall scores, I don't know if we ever contemplated naming an overall winner, but I've taken the liberty of figuring out scores. Since each round had a different scoring system, I equalized their weight with a simple system. Basically, in each round your points are determined by your standing (i.e. if you came in first, you get one point, second - two points etc. - If you didn't participate in a round, you get 15). Then I added up the scores and, since this is a golfing family, the lowest score wins! Here are the overall standings - congratulations everyone:

Theresa: 5
J'Neil: 12
Sam: 12
Randy: 14
Grandma: 14
Craig C: 16
Kris: 19
Addy: 19
Ben: 21
Roger: 24
Craig M: 25
Grandpa: 28
Matt: 30
Brent: 34
David: 39
Holly: 43
Jodi: 44

3 comments:

Holly said...

I think I did decent for just one round... maybe not. I guess that's what I get for forgetting to send my picks. My bad!

Samwise Cottle said...

Whoa, wait, me and J'Neil tied for second?

Randal Miller said...

Yeah Sam, although neither of you won any round, you were always near the top, which put you above the other people who won one round, but did poorly on the other two.