Monday, April 21, 2008

It's finished!!!

Hey everyone
Just wanted to share the good news--I FINALLY finished my thesis!! YEA! It was sent to the binding people on thursday and I completed all releveant documentation and, most importantly, paid all required fees and I'm set to convocate on June 5. I will expect to be addressed as Master Kathy in the future (especially by Craig M)! Just kidding, I'm just happy to have the whole thing done. In true 'Kathy fashion' I took it right to the wire, but did beat the deadline by one day! So I'm singing 'School's out for the summer, school's out forever. No more books, no more teachers' dirty looks'. If only you could all hear me singing, it would be much better. If anyone is just dying to read about the career aspirations and perceptions of nursing of students in a high school leadership-training program, feel free to let me know and I will gladly forward the fascinating read--all 100 pages.

Hope this finds all of you well and happy. We are currently expereincing the worst spring storm in 20 years with up to 50-60 cm of snow predicted, but even that can't dampen my mood! Take care all.

5 comments:

Samwise Cottle said...

Wow! Sounds awesome. Good job!
Makes my little poem look tiny. 1 page versus 100 pages.

Kristin said...

Sounds like an enormous undertaking, and a great accomplishment. I'm happy it is completed.

And I REALLY wish I could hear you singing. Perhaps you can do a performance at Meadow Lake!

wurstens5 said...

YEA!!! We are so excited for you. I can't imagine what a relief you must feel now. You better do some serious celebrations. Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

Yes'em mas'er Kathy.

Mel said...

This is just the proud father - a little late, but non-the-less. My most hearty congratulations!