Tuesday, June 17, 2008

San Fran Part II

I promised a while ago that I would upload some pictures from San Francisco, so here they are. Since that post, however, Theresa and I have gone on even more adventures. In particular, we went to a Redwood Forest, Headed over to a beach, and spent a weekend in Sonoma with my law firm summer program. Even though we don't drink, Theresa and I had a wonderful time in Sonoma (Wine Country). We had an Iron Chef Compitition, where our team had a standard set of ingredients and we had to prepare 5 appitisers. There was also a bicycle winery tour, that was quite lovely, and of course, plenty of relaxation. Here are some photos from San Fran, Big Basin Redwood Forest, the beach, and Sonoma:






3 comments:

Holly said...

So excited to come visit. I have my schedule up till July 20th so hopefully I'll know about that last week real soon.

craigthegrey said...

The Black Crowes at the Fillmore tickets go on sale this weekend! They'll also be at the Santa Cruze Auditorium, but I'd go for the Fillmore. Santana tickets also go on sale this weekend, but I'd opt for the Black Crowes...

wurstens5 said...

Looks like you are having great time. There is so much to see!