Monday, June 9, 2008

Jamie's life at age 14

From the 1st Quarter, 1992 edition of the Cottle Family Quarterly:

I am going to be turning 14 soon. I had to move to a new house. I didn't like the idea of moving. I miss all my friends. But we moved to a good house. I sort of like my new school and I like my new ward. There are lots of nice girls in my ward.

The first friend I met was in school by the name of Jennifer Major. She is really nice to me. On my first day of school, she showed me around and I ate lunch with her.

School and life is getting better. I didn't think things would work out, but they have.

I went to California a few weeks ago and I missed a whole week of school! I went down there with my friends to a wedding and we had a lot of fun. We even got to decorate the reception room and their car!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Ahhh, life as a 14 year old. Good times, Good times

wurstens5 said...

Wow, what a life. I don't even remember writing that.