Thursday, June 19, 2008

Graduation Time

Hi All,
While mom announced her graduation earlier this year I thought that I should also announce mine. I did officially finished all requirements in December, but we had our convocation in May. Unfortunately I was not able to make it because I was working but the paper did have a section with all the names of the grads from NAIT and I scaned a few bits.




So this is my class. Check it out, I am in there. --->













Well that being said, Mom did go to her convocation. Here are a couple pics from the event.




















































































Well that's all I hope you've all had a good finale to the school year, Can't wait to see everyone this summer. Till Then...

1 comment:

wurstens5 said...

Congratulations everyone. Such a wonderful accomplishment!!!