Friday, June 20, 2008

Hello!


Well hello everyone.. I am still alive. I just wanted to drop a quick note to let everybody know that I look at the blog frequently and I love reading all about everybody. It’s so nice to see that you are all doing well. We are doing great and would be even better if we found a house that we liked and could afford. Other than that life for us is good! I am working on getting my own blog up and running, so I will let everybody know when I get it finalized, until then it is really nice to hear from everybody and we are really looking forward to seeing you all soon! Heather

2 comments:

Randal Miller said...

Hey,

Great to see a new poster! Let us know when your blog is up and we'll add it to the sidebar

Holly said...

I agree with Randy, love to see faces that we haven't seen in a while. Wouldn't it be great to get everyone...? Keep it all coming. I need something to read when I'm bored @ work.