Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Murder

I sent out the email already (and thanks to Heather, Amy, J'Nei, Roger & Craig M for responding!) but thought I would post it here as well:

Who among you would be interested in doing a murder mystery one night while we are there?

I am willing to set up and host a murder mystery if people are interested. Rather than solving the murder using a script, like the "How to Host a Murder" games, the game we would play has you working with (or against) each other, trying to accomplish your own secret objectives throughout the game. The winners are not the ones who first solve the murder, they are the ones that accomplish the most goals. Solving the murder along the way is an added bonus.

I'd need to know well in advance who is going to participate because I have to choose the game based on the number of people playing - every character is important, so you couldn't wait and decide that night whether you wanted to play. Your characters will be assigned in advance.

If you are not interested in playing, but would be willing to help supervise activities for the young ones while we play, let me know that too. Roger has suggested a treasure hunt for the kids and I think that's a great plan.

So, please get back to me on it - with a yea or a nay - as soon as you can. If there is enough interest, I will start working on it. Thanks!

No comments: