Saturday, February 9, 2008

Virginia Lives

In anyone has been over to my other blog, you may have noticed that I have stopped posting. This is because I have decided to put it on indefinate hiatus. But for everyone who still want to hear from Theresa and I, I will still post on this blog.

So, I guess I should tell you all what we've been up to. Theresa is doing amazing in her Pharmacy Tech classes: she has a 4.0 and has even been recruited to work as a part-time tutor for her classmates! (Funny that I never tell anyone my own grades, but have no problem telling you all Theresa's).

As for me, I am back at school as well. It keeps me pretty busy, so I really can't think of anything exciting going own. Other than school, we spend our days following the election. Virginia's primary is this Tuesday; Theresa is quite upset that, as a resident alien, she can't vote, but I am preparing to cast my ballot in a few days.

It was great to see everyone who we were able to visit this Christmas. It was a great time, even though Alberta is a cold, cold place. Here's some pictures:





2 comments:

craigthegrey said...

Holy Smokes! Is that the Stanley Cup. It looks a lot bigger than I thought... ;)

Jodi said...

It was great seeing you over the holidays- thanks especially for coming to Marlie's blessing.

Obama sure cleaned up yesterday! I'm worried for Hillary. And when do you suppose Mike Huckabee will finally admit defeat?