Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Hard Done By

With mom trying to solidify the idea that we are most hard done by with weather, I thought I might through my thoughts in for most hard done by with work. Well ok maybe just start time, just take a look at when this was posted and I've already been at work for over an hour and a half. :( I'm just glad I live about 2 min away from work and @ 4:30am the drive isn't that busy.
Anyway, I don't have much to say except I really like this blog and I love to read everybody's stuff. Thank you Randy for maintaining it. I also like the new look, even if I thought I was on the wrong sight when I loged on. It looks good. I should get back to the show now. Lata!

4 comments:

Randal Miller said...

Do you want some cheese?

Holly said...

sure, that'd be great. I need breakfast

Randal Miller said...

...to go with your whine

Holly said...

Yeah... I got it. Breakfast would still be nice though