Monday, February 11, 2008

My amazing feat!




O.k. everyone--I did it! I figured out how to add pictures to my blog posting. So, here are some pictures of Bailey at her baptism on Jan. 12. I'm been meaning to post them every since, but had some difficulty in the beginning. However, Addy spurred me on--if she could figure it out--by golly so could I! O.K., other than that, not much going on. We are getting a break in the cold weather deparment, so that is always nice. I'm working very had to get my thesis written, although by now I am VERY sick of the topic. Who cares what careers gifted high school students choose!? I'm sure none of you do. I need to have it written by mid March, so all of you keep your fingers crossed for me. I should be doing that instead of this, but this is way more fun. I'll keep in touch. Bye for now.

3 comments:

Holly said...

Bailey looks so.... what's the word, calm? mature? together? I don't know but it's the picture at the top, you can pick the description you like.

Jodi said...

Cute pictures! I can't believe your 8 Bailey! What a great day this must have been. I'm so sad that we weren't able to be there. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks. CONGRATULATIONS.

craigthegrey said...

In the top picture I would say she looks serene. In the others she looks happy!