Tuesday, February 19, 2008

HAPPY FAMILY DAY

Hey all
Just want to wish everyone a happy family day!!! What's that, you ask. It's a unique Alberta holiday. Our government has set aside one day a year to celebrate the wonders of families! We celebrated by skating, going to the Telus World of Science and having a colossal Wii family invitational. While there was not a clear winner, there was a definte loser--ME! Oh well, you can tell I don't spend all my time playing the Wii. So, hope you all a had a great family day (and didn't have to work too hard).

3 comments:

Randal Miller said...

I wish we had family Day... although I guess we had president's day. So my real wish would have to be that the Law School would actually give us the day off for holidays

wurstens5 said...

Happy family day to you to. Does family home evening count? Sounds like fun. Can't wait to see you in August.

Mel said...

That's right - it was family day - how soon we forget - now if I remember right, at least in Southern Alberta, teacher convention is Thursday and Friday, making it a 2 day week for students. Oh to be back in Alberta