Friday, February 22, 2008

I'm not dead!


hey everyone - I'm not dead! I'm just technology illiterate, and have now only really got a handle on how to work the blog stuff. So here I am, you will be hearing more from me in the future!! To begin with, I'm sure you all know that I got new glasses almost a month ago, and although I was opposed to them in the beginning I LOVE wearing them now because I have been introduced to a world of vibrant color - who knew the world wasn't a full of dull colors after all?! And of course what comes with new glasses, a new hair style of course. here's a picture of my new look. In one of the pictures I'm standing in my first apartment's (first time living away from parents house - who ho!)
kitchen sporting my uniform for work (it says YMCA staff on it in case you couldn't read it).
So a very quick update b/c I have to back to work... I'm still working 2 jobs (one at the daycare, and the other is at the children's place!), and going to school full time - a pretty loaded schedual! I have 1 1/2 semesters left in school, then you'll be looking at the newest addition to the profession of teachers!! YEAH!!! I'm living with Holly and 2 other girls in a 3 bedroom apartment and am now experiencing "the real world" - its overwhelming but satisfying at the same time.
And that is me in a nut shell.
Ta ta for now!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

It's good to hear from you Amy, and get an update!

Your glasses look cute. J'Neil also has new glasses. Well, I guess not THAT new, but I'm still adjusting to them. I should post a picture.

It is exciting that you have only 1½ semesters left.