Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Brent Is Hot!

The other day I was reading one of Sam's very interesting entries on his blog, Jacobs-Escalator.com/blog (you should check it out - be sure to read the Prologue). This particular post was called "Me and Literature".

I wanted to share with Sam the fact that Brent teaches English & Literature at a college in Lethbridge, but I wasn't sure which one he is teaching at these days. So I did an online search.

Well, imagine my surprise when my search yielded the results: Brent Cottle is hot.

Seems Brent is indeed hot, based on what his students have to say. If you doubt me, just visit
Rate My Professor. Check out his reviews.

Don't you wish YOU were hot?

3 comments:

Mel said...

I had no idea. Is this the same Brent we all know and love? The quiet guy who hardly speaks a word? Way to go Brent! And way to go Kristin for mentioning this, and I'm checking out Sam's blog as we speak

Holly said...

I had one roommate who had taken Brents class in Lethbridge and she thought he was really funny, I guess most of the class did. Sounds like they really liked him. I guess that's why he's hot. Way to go Brent.

Jodi said...

Guess I'm the lucky one- being married to the hot prof. I've wanted to go in disguise to his class sometime and watch one of his lectures. I hear he is quite the comedian- very entertaining.