Monday, January 14, 2008

Playoff predictions

Alright - this week I'm going to get it right. I knew there would be upsets last week, I just picked the wrong ones. I'm picking the Giants over the Pack - New York is a team of destiny and besides never pick against a Manning in a playoff game - RIGHT! I'm mixed on my second pick. It would be something to see a team go 19-0 but my heart is with the Chargers.............. my head wins out - Patriots win out. Craig M. already has his picks in place - Packers and Patriots - so lets hear from everyone else
Dad/Grandpa

1 comment:

craigthegrey said...

Craig C said:
Ok, Brent is the only person in the country that thinks the Patriots won’t be winning this week. Giant kudos if he’s correct….

I’m going with the Pats and the Packers… just sounds good together doesn’t it: Pats and Packers! Now that’s a football game…


Brent said:
I'm going to go with the Packers and the Chargers. I figure the Patriots have got to lose eventually--I don't think they'll go all the way. So it's either this week or in three weeks--I'll take this week. But I guess I have five days to reverse these picks, right?

Craig M said:
Well Craig, I think I'm bringing up the rear with a 1 for 3 week. I believe everyone else is 2 for 4 with dad actually picking the Giants (who would have thunk). I'm now curious as to whom David will back. I can't imagine it will be the Packers, Giants or even the Patriots.

My picks for this week will be the Pats and the Packers.