Friday, January 25, 2008

Australian Open

Now as I commented on Jamies post, I haven't been watching Deal or No Deal however I have been watching the Australian Open. For those of you reading who may have not seen some of the games, namely my parents, you might not want to read the rest, you might figure some stuff out, so jump to the break. Anyway it's been quite the open, full of some incredible surprises. As I watch the womans final while at work, I think this is some fairly good Tennis, I wish I could play like that, and I can't wait to go to the US Open. Mom and I were coming up with some flags that we could bring and how we were going to dress up so we'll get noticed. I don't think Dad wants to sit by us.

Anyway, as I said I'm at work and I am bord. So I thought that I would update everybody on the happenings for me, not that it's that much. I did just get a perminant job at Global TV. I will be doing Script Assiting for the Saturday Morning and Sunday Evening shows. It is part-time but it's perminant and I'm going to be their #1 go to girl to cover some shifts. I also got an email about some training possisions on a new show that'll be shooting in Edmonton so we'll see about that too. Well that's about all that's new. I'm trying to get in shape and since we have a gym available where we live that hasn't been too hard lately. And with that I'm trying to eat better. I'm figuring out what to eat to get the nutrients I need. I want to thank those of you who have thought of me and sent me glutin-free recipes and stuff. I can't wait to try them. Well I better get back to work. Ta for now.

No comments: