Thursday, January 31, 2008

Home Sick

hey i'm home sick and i'm realy bord!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you everyone for the congratulations on my Baptism. I had a lot of fun. We got to go out to dinner after. it was really good.
I just had my birthday party too. We went sledding, had a pinata and colored on T-shirts that had a picture of curious george on it. Thanks to Holly for making them while watching tennis. I think she's hooked. Anyway it was a curious george birthday. We had lots of fun. Wish you could have all been there. I'll try posting some pictures later, I might need some help but for now I should go rest. Hopefully I can go to swimming lessons tonight. Bye.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I'm sorry you are sick! I hope you feel better soon. We'd love to see pictures of your birthday.

Randal Miller said...

Wow, sounds like it was a rip-roaring birthday party - did you use that sled/tube that Theresa and I gave to to go sledding? I hope that our screaming monkey got be be part of the party - he is a monkey just like curious George.

Did Ziggy Emo or Tammy the Pop Princess come?

addy said...

That sounded like a great party! Must of been so much fun i wish i could be there, and i remember you telling me about how much you like curious goarge. Well hope your having fun by

Addy