Monday, January 7, 2008

Love you all

Now that we are into the New Year, I want all of you to know that we survived the Holidays. Christmas Eve was a little hard without any of you around, but I look at my wonderful companion and feel so blessed to have him by my side. He is so good to me. We enjoyed the season by inviting lots of people over, who we knew didn't have any family either. I think they enjoyed it and we certainly enjoyed their company.

We are now preparing for school to start again. I feel it is a great opportunity to teach these young minds about the Gospel of Jesus Christ, mainly because I learn much more than they do.

As I hear of all the cold weather and snow out West, I think I like spending my winters here. It does get cold but it doesn't last long and when we do get snow it's usually gone by noon.

Love you all and look forward to being together again soon.

Grandma Cottle

No comments: