Monday, September 1, 2008

Caption Contest: Take Two

Based on the completely underwhelming response to the original caption contest (big thanks to Heather and Grandpa for being the only ones to actually submit pictures), I have decided to modify it. This is how it will work now.

I will post a single picture on the blog.
You will come up with a humorous caption for the picture and post it in the comments
When 5 such captions have been posted, I will create a poll, wherein everyone will vote for thier favorite.
Repeat each week.

I have a few funny pictures from Grandpa and Heather, but I again ask you all to submit any picture you have to randaltheresa@gmail.com.

Here is this week's picture:

4 comments:

Kathy Miller said...

'Aha! I discovered how to defy gravity!'

Randy I would send some pictures if I had any, but I don't. I would love to see other people's pictures though. Come on everyone--don't be shy.

Anonymous said...

I cannn flyyyyy......

Anonymous said...

"Eeuuee... what's that?"
"Yike's, that's the scariest photographer I've ever seen!"

Holly said...

Bailey "What's happening to me Sophie?"
Sophie "Hey Bailey... I'm a witch."

I'll try to get you some pictures too, Kinda crazy summer, but hopefully things are calming down... Ok not hopefully, I enjoyed my vacation.