Thursday, September 11, 2008

Photo Caption Contest

Here are the entries for the first Photo:

1. Aha! I discovered how to defy gravity!
2. I cannn flyyyyy......
3.Eeuuee... what's that?; Yike's, that's the scariest photographer I've ever seen!
4. Bailey "What's happening to me Sophie?"; Sophie "Hey Bailey... I'm a witch."

Vote for your favorite at the right.

Send me any more funny pictures that you think would make a good caption contestant. If you want to upload other reunion pictures, you could do that as well.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Randy,
In the interest of funny pictures, I think I can swallow my pride and suggest one that at least you guys had a good time with, I think you know which one I'm talking about to. Me, Alkatraz (sp?), cell...
That should be easy for you, it was on your camera, right?