Monday, May 19, 2008

Where have all the bloggers gone?

I can't believe it's been a week since somebody posted. So I thought I would break the silence, the only problem is I don't have anything to break the silence with. I can't think of really anything exciting that's been going on. I'm just biding (is that the right word? or at least the right spelling) my time, waiting for some time off. It's finally feeling more like spring/summer here in Edmonton so I'm getting restless to get outside and do... stuff. I've already got my first sun burn of the year, which surprises me because I go rollerblading all the time during the summer and I never get burnt. Anyway I guess I could say Happy Victoria Day for those of you with a long weekend and I want to here what kinds of things everybody else is up to. Especially Addy.... aren't you next in the Blag?

2 comments:

Samwise Cottle said...

Well, very little has happened for me. Except that I've decided that my second language shall be Russian.

Holly said...

Cool, What's the reason for Russian? And do you have to take a second language or is that just what you wanted to do?