Friday, May 30, 2008

Piano Recital




Yesterday was Bailey's first piano recital! - and since she was apposed to me taking the video I thought I would post it, instead of her... It was very exciting, and it was interesting to finally be able to be on the other end of the show (after all my recitals) - it's not so nerve wrecking when YOU don't have to go up to play. There were some really great performances, but Bailey's was the one with the least amount of mistakes (I think she only played one note wrong).
Enjoy the videos.

4 comments:

Holly said...

Bailey looked excited to get that award.

Kristin said...

Bailey, you did great! Was it fun, or was it scary? We didn't do recitals when I was a kid; I think I would have been very nervous!

wurstens5 said...

Good job Bailey. I wish soooo bad that I could play the piano. That is one of my goals in life.

J'Neil said...

Bailey that's so cool! I like my recitals, but I'm always the oldest one there, so I'm last. Amy, that was a good idea to post the videos.. then we could see Bailey play!