Thursday, May 22, 2008

Great news to share

Hey all
Just thought I'd share the good news--I have accepted a full-time continueing faculty position at Grant MacEwan College and will be starting July 1. (Don't worry--I still get my vacation so will still see you all at Meadow Lake in August). For this upcoming year, my primary responbility will be developing a community nursing course for 3rd year nursing students. I'm very excited--this was the whole plan when I went back for my Masters' Degree eons ago, so it's nice that it's working out. One of the prime perks for this job, that really appealed to me, is the 9 weeks of paid vacation! Works perfect with Bailey's schedule. So, everyone have a little celebratory toast in my honor tonight, but remember to drive carefully afterwards!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

This really is great news! I'm so glad it's working out as planned. Wonderful. And nine weeks paid vacation... What a deal. So another congratulations goes to you.

You've offered me much to celebrate this month. It's very thoughtful of you.

wurstens5 said...

Wow that's cool. I can't believe you get 9 weeks paid vacation that's awesome. Good job!!