Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Yea for Christmas

Christmas is such a fun time, even for grandmas and grandpas. We have our little tree up and there are presents under it. That always makes me excited. We did receive one from Craig Cottle family and I opened it thinking that there would be wrapped presents inside and to my great suprise there was a Christmas log. The best part about it was it was made from one of your trees, Craig! I remember sitting in your backyard amazed at how much all those trees had grown. How I wish you could just give one or two to us in Cardston. We do need trees. I really do appreciate that log and the time you all spent in making it such a beauiful Christmas present. I love it!

There isn't much going on around the office, but I have to start studying for what I am going to teach next semester.

Love you all. Grandma Cottle

1 comment:

Kristin said...

We're happy to hear you like the yule log. Craig was excited to make it for you. I hope it arrived in tact after the long journey smashed tightly into a box.