Friday, December 7, 2007


I really don't know what I'm doing...but I'm giving this a shot. Marlie is still doing great...even has slept through the night a couple of times. I'm very spoiled! The kids can't get enough of her. They are always asking to hold her or have her lay with them in their bed. The cutest thing is seeing Matthew read books to her. He makes sure she can see the pictures and uses quite the expressive voice. It's amazing how she has just fit right into our family. We're loving having a new baby around!

3 comments:

Randal Miller said...

Thanks for posting on the blog Jodi! The more people we get writing on it, the better it will be. I know that Grandma and Grandpa would love to hear from your kids too.

Theresa told me to write that she thinks Marlie is soo cute. Maybe we'll have to come by and visit sometime this Christmas when we are in Taber.

craigthegrey said...

Hey, Jodi! Nice picture. You should post more! There were some great pictures in the email you sent out as well. She's a cutie! Those boys look pretty grown up, too.

wurstens5 said...

That is so cute. It's so nice you have 3 other sitters in the house and lots of help.