Saturday, December 8, 2007

Grandma Cottle said...
Finally Grandpa has gotten me on the blog. I just love reading all the things everyone has sent in and just want you to know that Grandpa and I are doing great. I had a great Institute Choir this semester and our concert was great! I was so proud of them and then they all came back to our for a party during the last class which I told them they didn't need to come too. I certainly learned much more than the students in my Doctrines of the Gospel class. I really enjoyed teaching it. These are great students. I'm looking forward to Christmas. Grandma

2 comments:

craigthegrey said...

Hey, mom, welcome to cyberspace! We're getting pretty excited about Christmas around here as well, yesterday we did the family shopping trip (and of course dinner at the OCB buffet!). Are you having a bunch of folks over for Christmas again this year? Does the campus feel abandoned this time or year, or do folks hang around there? Sam finished up his finals on Friday, now doesn't have school again until after the 1st. He's thrilled.

wurstens5 said...

Hey grandma good to hear from you. Isn't technology great!! Most of the time.