Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Things are coming together

Hey all
I've finally found a moment to stop and catch my breath after a very busy fall. The best news is the survey for my research was sent out yesterday, so things are starting to come together. Now I just have to wait for all the replys to come flooding in, and then the stats anaylsis and then the writing and then......oh wait, maybe I'm celebrating way too soon! (All of you, please, keep your fingers crossed that someone does actually complete my survey, otherwise I may be done sooner than I think)

So, I am concentrating on christmas right now. Randy and Theresa are coming tomorrow--can't wait to see them--I have some bathrooms that are growing their own specimans, so Randy and Theresa can wipe them out with a good cleaning. (Just kidding you guys--please still come). Since we don't have any family nearby, we are celebrating christmas with a vareity of substitutes such as the missionaries and Holly and Amy's roommate. Should be a good time, although we would love to see all of you. Well, I guess we'll see Brent and Jodi, so that will be great. We'll be the first of the Cottle clan to welcome Marlie to the insanity.

Well, better go--I can hear the dirty dishes calling my name.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Kathy, it sounds like you have had an incredibly wild fall (well, it's seems to have been rather wild and demanding since summer, actually!) so I hope all goes great and as you've planned, and your holiday is merry.

I hope everyone has a lovely holiday, wherever you may be.

I wish we had a little snow. Sounds like David, Heather & Mike got it all in Salt Lake today...(Craig & I think that if we have to continue with these cold temperatures, we ought to at least get some snow to make it worthwhile. Instead, we get wind.)

Holly said...

I agree Kristin, What good is cold weather without the snow? It's just cruel