Sunday, August 1, 2010

a quick catchup in pictures :) missing you all

Hello All,
I just wanted to give a shout out because I'm really sad that I missed the family reunion this year... and very shortly I will post a list of my lame humor jokes (even if they dont make it in for the contest at least you can read them). A taster: "what did one hat say the other hat? A: you go on a head. i'll stay here" - LOL.

Well there's a lot happened since April. I've gone on a couple adventures. I've posted some pictures of mom and holly's trip on my blog (so check it out)... But I'll post some pictures here:
me bmx'ing it - it wsa actually quite scary (i couldnt get enough momentum to get up, i fell off the bike)
this is me doing the obstical course in the Sherwood Pine forest, and having fun with my boyfriend Andrew Buckley... *This week I'm visiting the Robin Hood festival (in sherwood forest) - it should be awesome to see the great oak tree!

this is the African Night we had in my branch (since half of the members are African). It was really fun - fashion show, and food and face painting... It was great! They're having a Portuguese day soon (since 1/4 is Portuguese).


this is Me - and if you cant guess where I am - well then you must not be thinking very hard... THANK YOU MOM AND HOLLY FOR THE GIFT!!! (and trip).











Buckingham Palace in London! and this is one of the castles we visited

1 comment:

Kristin said...

We sure missed you at the reunion. Wish you could have attended. But you're having some great adventures over there in Jolly Old England (or however you'd like to describe it...) Sounds like Brent & Jodi are planning the next reunion for summer 2012, so plan to be available for that one!