Thursday, May 20, 2010

Some Great Insights

Many of you know and have met Kristin's sister Allison and her family, including her son Brandon. Brandon has done real well in his life and it's easy to admire him; and because I do admire him I wanted to share some of his story with you all. The best way for me to do so is to direct you to a couple of web postings. The first is from Brandon's blog: on the occasion of his thirtieth birthday he posted "Life Lessons I've Learned in 30 Years." I find myself thinking that perhaps it should be required reading.

The next is an interview of Brandon on Jet Set Citizen, an online magazine that touts itself as "Celebrating Global Citizens in Pursuit of an Excellent Life." Although the article is a little more about living abroad, there's enough of Brandon's personality and attitudes to make it especially interesting for those of us that know him.

Take a few minutes with these, I really think you'll enjoy reading about him.

Life Lessons I've Learned in 30 Years


Interview with Location Independent Entrepreneur Brandon Pearce

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I want to recommend listening to Brandon's latest hymn arrangement as well. I think it is really beautiful and you'll enjoy it:

http://brandonpearce.com/2010/05/where-can-i-turn-for-peace/

I'm sure he'd be delighted to hear any positive feedback on it.

Brandon Pearce said...

Hey, thanks for the post and for sharing my story! That was very kind. I hope that it helps someone in some way.