Sunday, May 9, 2010

1 year in england who wouldve thought

Hello the Cottle family

Yes I am still alive. and I've still stayed over on the other side of the pond... England is great - I'm excited to be here to experience another summer - its soo beautiful... and i'm starting to get used to all the rain!

Had some really good adventures this last few months - gone to the beach 3 times already - in one year, amazing!!

Mom and Holly are coming for a visit in 2 weeks, and i'm most excited about that. I'm going to miss you Theresa (and I understand the no money thing - i dont have any myself :P And we're going to miss you grandma as well - but I hope that your knee gets better)....

Pictures will come soon - just a bit busy at the moment. In church I am in the Young Women's Presidency, and I most recently got called to be the YSA rep for my branch... they both require a lot of time... Oh well less time for me to get into trouble right?
Speal soon.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Oooh, I wish I were coming to visit!! I bet you will have a grand time.

Mel said...

I am pround and a little bit envious of you. Way to go