Thursday, January 8, 2009







I wanted to post these Pics earlier but I was having some Internet problems (Just ask Kristin - but thanks to her we did overcome). It has been a major winter December in Cardston. We have set records for both snowfall and cold temps. We have had a total of 28 inches of snowfall and temperature as low as -36C or -32F. At one point I shoveled snow for 11 consecutive days. But now it is January and the Chinook finally arrived. Today the temperatures are 7C or 42F and water is running everywhere. Welcome to Southern Alberta.

3 comments:

wurstens5 said...

How fun, send some snow my way. We have none.

Kristin said...

I'm glad the weather was agreeable the few days we were there. We missed most of the excitement.

Computer working well, Dad?

Holly said...

I thought there were some major storms right in that area Jamie... or did it not make it over the rockies?