Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy New Year

Ok so I know it's halfway through January, a little late for this but I thought someone should mention it on the blog.
Also since we've been so scattered for the past few years on New Years, the tradition of making Predictions has been pretty much forgotten. I know Grandpa had mentioned it to us while they were in Edmonton however somewhere along the way we forgot to do it, perhaps it's because of how much Bailey Rocks. Who Knows, but I would like to invite everyone to come up with some predictions for the rest of this year and post them on the blog, then we can all look back and see if they came true. Happy Predicting!

5 comments:

craigthegrey said...

Good plan, Holly. We did the predictions in our family on New Years, I posted them here: http://craigthegrey.com/blog/archives/559

Grandma Cottle said...

I am glad you brought this up, we felt real bad that we had forgotten to do it on New Years.

Here's my prediction.

There will be an attempt on Obama's life sometime in 2009

Kristin said...

I'm afraid there will be several. I just hope they are all thwarted very early on.

President Obama isn't going to be perfect; he'll screw up and make people mad, but we have the potential here to have the country in general love and respect their president again, something I don't think has happened since the Kennedys...

I predict Bush will continue to look like an idiot.

wurstens5 said...

One of my predictions is..... David will have a steady girlfriend, Randy and theresa will be pregnant

Holly said...

Maybe to add to yours Jamie, Amy will meet an English Bloke and be swept off her feet never to return to North American.
Ok maybe a little further reaching than just a year but I enjoy the dramatic.