Thursday, November 6, 2008

Where is everybody?

Hey everybody, where are you are? Has everyone become so busy they can't keep up with this stimulating blog? I would love to hear from some (all) of you. So, here's some excitment up our way--Jeff will be coming home on Dec. 4! I can't wait. His very good friend just came home about 2 weeks ago and came to visit us and it was so nice. I think Jeff will be having his homecoming on Dec. 14. You are all invited.

So, no other great news. We had a great halloween. Bailey is at the age when it's just very fun. We had fantastic weather, so she was able to trick or treat for HOURS. Thank goodness she had several adults to take turns with her. Unforuantely, there was a tiny bit of snow today. Luckily none of it stuck, although Bailey would like it to snow, as then she knows her birthday is getting closer.

Are you all happy about the election results? I think the US election got more coverage up here than the Canadian election, I feel like I've been in the thick of two elections.

Well, hope you are all doing well. Jamie, have you had your baby yet?!

2 comments:

Holly said...

I don't think it helps that a lot of our media sources are American, and lets face it, the American election was much more interesting than the Canadian.

J'Neil said...

Heh, I can agree with Bailey, when it starts to snow, my birthday is getting closer. Unfortunately around here, the snow's pretty much gone by the time we get to the middle of January.