Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I'm still here








Hello all,
So I've been reprimanded by my family for not going on the blog for a long time - so here I am. To tell you the truth I have not really had a chance to do 2 things these last couple months. 1) watch TV (I even missed the season premere of my favorite have to see TV show), and 2) spend more than 5 minutes on the computer that is not school related.

You ask why? Well - as many of you know this is my last semester in school - I will be finishing school in Dec - but I wont be walking across the stage until June (boo hoo). This is the semester of my last practicum (student teaching). I am only taking one class this semester, but it's an intense class (well just that it has a lot of reading that I have now given up trying to keep up with, AND it gets you kind of scared with all the legal case studies that we've been talking about = this is the ethics/law class). I will be starting my student teaching Oct 14, and will finish Dec 12. I'm super nervous, because this time around I will be THE teacher! Scray!! But I'm excited.
So not only has this class been keeping me busy, I am still working @ the Out of School Care/DayCare on top of that. I have worked @ this daycare coming on 2 years. It's really nice, and I'm going to miss the kids for the 2 months I won't be working there. And then not to mention various activities I have @ night time.
I have also have heard from the employers in England, they want to start talking to me about the available jobs, unfortunately we have not been able to catch up with each other yet - but I'm still going to keep trying to get a hold of them, because that would be awesome!
I have decided to add a couple pictures - they are from the last week of August when me and Bailey were left alone. One of them is on the hill in the zoo (b/c we got tired of the zoo), then there's us on the bars - this is when we went park hopping (get it - instead of bar hopping we hopped b/w parks, lol), there's one of me posing b/c they (being Bailey and her new friend - my coworkers daughter) had a fashion show runway. Then there's a cute one of Bailey while we were Bowling - she beat my score in BOTH games we played! The next two pictures are to show how much fun I have @ work (w/out showing off any of the kids faces - hopefully), and then the last one is me and Bailey having a dance party (we were supposed be cleaning the house for mom as a surprise - oh well hee hee).

No comments: