Tuesday, July 22, 2008

What I found today...

Since I am so enthusiastic about Astronomy, my home page when I open my "internet browser" is a NASA Astronomy Picture of the Day. Every day I look at the picture, read the description and learn more about space. Most of the pictures are so cool I have to save them. But not all of them are of some nebula or star cluster. What was on there today made me smile and I wanted to share it with you. It would be so cool to go around and do this.

Astronomy Picture of the Day

Click play and then stop so it can load, then it won't hesitate while you watch it.

7 comments:

Kristin said...

This is so cool. You just can't help but smile.

It is amazing to me to stop and realize how many of us there are around this world -- all are equally important, with family, friends, hopes and dreams. And we all dance. (Admit it - you do dance in some fashion.)

Thanks for sharing it, J'Neil!

Anonymous said...

I have to admit, I did smile, thanks J'Neil!

craigthegrey said...

That is totally cool. I want to do my dance all over the world!

J'Neil said...

The guy kind of reminds me of Waldo... Where's Waldo?

Kathy Miller said...

Yes, I smiled as well. It was fun to watch that guy dance and have everyone join him. Can't wait to see you all in a few weeks. Perhaps we'll do a bit of dancing then!

amy said...

I couldn't figure out what this had to do with astronomy, but i thoroughly enjoyed watching it. That guy must be tired dancing all around the world - I'm jealous, I would love to do that!!

Holly said...

I agree with Amy I would have loved to do that. While watching I just kept thinking that would have been amazing to go to all those places and dance. We really do live in a small world after all.