Saturday, June 26, 2010

Home Again

So yes we are back home in Edmonton now :P
Ok so I have been suffering through some post vacation blues but I'm almost over it. Now it's time to plan my next big adventure, until then heres a few pics from this time around

First stop, the hallowed grounds of Wimbledon


View from the Eiffel Tower


Buckingham Palace


Big Ben & Parliament


Ok movie buffs, which castle is this? Official name Alnwick Castle


At the National Media Museum in Bradford


So this is pretty much what I do (minus the budget part, maybe if I worked on something bigger than local news)


Fountain Abby


Now for the tennis fans, who did we get to see play at the Queen's Club in London?

For more pics of our exciting trip across the Atlantic you can check out my facebook page (if you haven't already) And if you don't have access to facebook these links should allow you to see them all.

England (& a bit of Paris)

England Part 2

So that's it for this time around, anyone care to join me for my next adventure.....?

2 comments:

Mel said...

Those tennis players look familar - did I see them at the U.S. Open? And give us the Castle answer. I think it is frm a Mel Gibson movie - or Harry Potter

Holly said...

I don't know if you saw them but it wasn't while I was with you. This was my first opportunity to see Djokovic and Erlich.
As for the castle, I believe it was used in Kevin Costners' Robin Hood (don't know about a Mel Gibson movie) but it did stand in for Hogwarts in Harry Potter (1 &2)