Monday, July 6, 2009

Hello from England











hey Im sorry I have not been keeping track of things that've been happening on this post - I've been busy with my own post, AND having too much fun!!
Here i thought since you may not've looked at my post I'll post 1 picture from each month since I've been here. *sorry its too hard to pick just one...


So lets start with the picture of the bridge and sunset - that's just down the street. The one with the yellow coat person - you see those everywhere, they're the crossing guards. the one with the bridge behind me - that's the Harry Potter bridge. There's one with my great aunt sylvia in Wolverhampton. Then theres some pictures of the country side. The sparkler is on my birthday (a present from my really really good friend Andy).
And just because I'm weird - here a picture of me making everyone celebrate Canada day (funny they didnt know about canada day but they did know about ID4 - whats with that?!)

No comments: