Friday, April 10, 2009

Thunderstorm Warning


This is a shot live from our skytracker high atop Manulife place...

Ok so it really isn't, but it could be. I'm actually really board at work but as I sit at my desk the weather is raging outside... the first thunderstorm of the year has hit Edmonton and I'm kind of excited. I love thunderstorms, it's just so awesome to watch these storms. And it also signifies to me that spring is actually here. After all the suffering through snow storms and freezing temperatures, spring is here. What a way to kick off Easter weekend. Hope all of your weekends are great too.
Happy Spring!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I love thunderstorms too! They are awesome. We don't get very many around here, though. Wish we did.

Holly said...

I bet if you came up to visit us sometime in the summer, there would be a thunderstorm sometime while you were here. You should come.