Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Sooooooooooooo bummed!!!

I have to regretfully write, that as of now, I will not be able to attend the Reunion. I have a little complication called placenta previa. If you don't know what that is google it.  My doctors are just concerned with the traveling and not being close to a hospital during my travels. I may be able to fly, which is a little better because it is faster than in the car, but is expensive, and there is still a risk. The reason they are so concerned is that at any time I could start bleeding and probably nothing will happen, but then there is the what if. I am sooooooooooooooooooo bummed that we can not come, and was looking so forward to it. I am having another Ultra sound on the 23 of July  and If by some miracle and a lot of fasting it has moved a little bit, I may be able to come. So, keep your fingers crossed and I will let you know. So save us a spot just in case grandpa and grandma=). If we don't see you this summer,  I hope you all have a fun time and hope to see you soon. Take care. 

4 comments:

Holly said...

Well I will fast for you this sunday. You'll be missed if you can't make it.

Kathy Miller said...

Jamie I sure hope you and your family are able to make it to Meadow Lake, but of course you must put your baby's health first. We will miss you if you don't make. We'll keep you in our prayers. ps I do know what placenta previa is and I didn't even have to look it up!

Holly said...

That master's you have in nursing is coming in handy Mom.

wurstens5 said...

Kathy you are too funny.