Friday, March 7, 2008

Blag

Since we haven't had any posts for a few days, I thought I would try something new. It's called blog tag. Basically, when you are tagged, you answer a set of questions and then you say who is tagged next, and then they answer the same questions. I know, it's kind of e-mail forward lame, but it could be fun, and we might learn a little about each other. So I'll start:

The latest photo of myself I have handy...


10 years ago I was...
15 years old. Theresa says I was a nerd, but she didn't even know be back then.

If I were suddenly a billionaire...

I would pay off my student loans, and then probably buy a vacation home in Mexico. And then open a record store.

Things on my to do list today...
I worked on my research paper on Open Source Synthetic Biology Then we had to clean the house. Theresa and I are going out for Pizza by the Slice at a little place close by.

Places I've lived...

Edmonton Ab, Mexico City (and area), Charlottesville Va, (and soon Palo Alto Ca)

The Best and worst job I've had...

The best - research assistant; worst - paper carrier

The best thing I did this year...

Get a summer position in Palo Alto. And go to the Outer Banks, NC.

My favorite purchase of the last year...
Radiohead tickets

Something that most people don't know about me...

I'm extremely ticklish

What I've been doing...
Last TV Show I watched - Freaks and Geeks
Last Book I've read (for fun) - I'm A Stranger Here Myself, Bill Bryson
Last Movie I watched - Blame it on Fidel
Last Music I listened to - The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders From Mars, David Bowie
Last Website I visited (for fun) - Pitchfork Media

Next, I tag HOLLY

No comments: