Saturday, September 5, 2009

hi from England

this is the harry potter bridge, and me being harry
this is the eilean donan castle - the most famous castle in Scotland
the west coast of scotland. (croy shore)
Roman ruins near the border of Scotland and England.

Well its me again. Hope people have been checking my blog b/c I've been keeping it updated with lots of pictures, that I sort of forgot about this blog (my bad!), and dont forget to look at the pictures on facebook (loads more)...
So school starts on Monday but I probably wont start working until the second week of September. I am planning on working for 2 different agencies - that cover different areas, so more schools :) I can honestly say that I've never been so excited for school to start - this is the closest I've come to going into debt (actually I am starting debt, but can easily get out of it with 2 days of work)...
I thought I would add a couple pictures, show you my exciting adventures in Scotland (last week), and possibly a couple others.

1 comment:

Kathy Miller said...

Amy, I'm happy to see you posting things on this blog (although I do check out your personal blog as well). Looks like Scotland was pretty exciting. Now back to school. Knock 'em dead!