Friday, April 4, 2008

Secret Society Member Wanabe

While visiting my favorite site when bored, I ran across this post about secret societies. Imagine my surprise when I actually did know of one of them. I know I'm not a UVA student but I've displayed my interest


What I figure is, who would you be least likely to be in a secret society? The one talking about it? No one would ever suspect me with an obvious display of society interest. Anyway thus far I haven't heard from them.

That being said I thought this might be a good time to share some pictures from my visit to Virginia.


Typical tyrant picture that Randy told me I needed to do in the Rotunda on the UVA grounds



Visit to Thomas Jefferson's house



Smithsonian Museum American Treasures, I was a little surprised to see the sand stone there. Thought it was kinda cool.



Theresa and I at the Capital in Washington D.C.



A stop at the Lincoln Memorial



A view of the Washington Memorial from in front of the White House



In front of the White House



At Natural Bridge. This is the only picture I have with Randy from the trip. Just wanted to prove that he was there. He was nice enough to act as a photographer for me and let me use their camera.

I also visited Grandma and Grandpa while there but those pictures are located elsewhere but check out my Blag. That was in front of SVU, obviously. Anyway I had a good time and would recommend the visit to anyone. Randy gives quite the tour of the grounds and they know the cool places to visit. Thanks.

(P.S. as I was labeling the pictures I realized I'm not 100% on the places we visited. Sorry if something is wrong)

1 comment:

Randal Miller said...

Thanks for the free promotion. We'll have to start charging people for our tour guide an concierge services.

But, I'm glad you had a good time, and anyone interested is always welcome to visit the Old Dominion